News Gelateria Toscana - Construction between Italy and American Adventure pavilions

EricsBiscuit

Piazza San Marco with a Tuscan Villa resembling an Olive Garden next to it, really sums up the current Disney company. At least we know where the "Imagineer" who designed this ugly thing likes to go for dinner, but don't expect any endless bread sticks here.
To be fair, it is the Italy Pavilion.

ToTBellHop

And Via Napoli is Florentine architecture. While the pavilion is heavily Venetian, it's a bit of a blend.
I’m looking forward to the Detroit-themed ice cream cart coming to The American Adventure to diversify the architecture.
1615152199385.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Opening in May!

"We have some sweet goodness to announce! A new gelato location is opening in the Italy pavilion at EPCOTGelateria Toscana. Opening in May, this walk-up window will offer gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and much more!

bbwdwm269470.jpg

• Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
  • Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
  • Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
  • Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
  • Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
  • Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
  • “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
  • Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
  • Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
  • Mocha Tiramisù – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
  • Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available"

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Here's hoping "May" means May 1st. I would love to sample their affogato & zeppole!

I have a couple of places around my parts where they have some fabolous versions of these two offerings, but it's a LITTLE different when you're enjoying them 'round the WS :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom