Gastons retiring pork shanks

NeonNinja

Original Poster
rumors have begin to swirl that Gastons is phasing out the pork shanks. Can anybody confirm this this is only a rumor right now. Thoughts also.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
RUMOR! And never even heard this rumor yet either. Lol. :rolleyes: The pork shank was one of the main reasons to open Gaston's and offer something different (that goes with the theme) and also Lefous brew. If they get rid of the pork shank they would have to replace it with something similar as no one will go just to have Lefous brew and a lackluster cinnamon roll(don't get me started on that one again! RIP MSB! Lol), and a few other items. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sxeensweet

I saw a tweet that they were gone a month ago

Nope still there and on current menu. Disney Food Blog or on here would have reported this if true by now. Where did the tweet come from? Not questioning you personally but just curious. If it did not officially come from Disney or other proven reputable source mentioned above, take that tweet with a grain of salt. :)

Last edited:

asianway

Nope still there and on current menu. Disney Food Blog or on here would have reported this if true by now. Where did the tweet come from? Not questioning you personally but just curious. If it did not officially come from Disney or other proven reputable source mentioned above, take that tweet with a grain of salt. :)
I don't consider AJ a reliable source by any stretch...but if you say it's on the official site I'll believe that.

It was a picture of the menu board and it was missing-maybe they ran out. Maybe it was a test. I can't imagine anyone would photoshop a menu board though

PhilharMagician

I don't consider AJ a reliable source by any stretch...but if you say it's on the official site I'll believe that.

It was a picture of the menu board and it was missing-maybe they ran out. Maybe it was a test. I can't imagine anyone would photoshop a menu board though

People would Photoshop anything. All you need is a board troll looking for some attention. That story would get some people following.

sxeensweet

People would Photoshop anything. All you need is a board troll looking for some attention. That story would get some people following.

Exactly and if it was tweeted a month ago we would of heard something about it by now as people in here that have recently gotten back, Disney itself, Food Blog, news in here etc. :)

sxeensweet

Never say never of course as things can change very quickly, but very odd nowhere that stays up to date has reported this yet. Not saying no one particular person is not reliable etc as I will never accuse anyone of such, but just if there is any truth to it why nothing anywhere official yet? Lol. To me there would be a mass uproar like with anything that went away on these boards! Haha :p:eek:

Captain Chaos

Miss Piggy's Sweet and Salty Shankwich
Why not just:

latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom