garden grill

disney04

Original Poster
if u go there ask not to be seated in parvis sec
he is a very rude waiter
we went in on sat 9/10/05 we had the dining plan and we used our sit down for the day so we said we pay so the bill came and i paid it was 64.94
i left 66.00 becuz he was rude so he came out after us and ask why he was only left 1.06 and i told him that he was rude :goodnevil

MSTINKHERBELL01

Um, EWWW! Why he would even question a tip is beyond me. If he knows he didnt deliver satisfactory customer service...how dare he run after you about a tip. Heck, you were nice to tip him anything at all.:(

I'd report your experiance if I were you.

AEfx

If a waiter was ever rude, much less chased after me for a low tip, especially at WDW, I would have spoken to his manager in a heartbeat.

AEfx

johnvree

Good for you. I always give at least 20% for a tip, more for good service. But if you ruin my experience, you get nothing. Thankfully, that has never happened at WDW or Universal.

The following you out and questioning you is inexcusable and he is lucky you didn't march right back in and speak with his manager. (BTW, that got some guy killed on Sopranos.)

dflye

Do waiters just not understand that bad service equals bad tip?

As I tend to drink gallons of water during a meal (whether I have some fruity alcohol based concoction at the time or not), one of my best quality-of-service metrics is how often does the water glass run dry. Good service gets into the 20%+ range (higher for smaller tabs, as a $5 tip on a $10 tab isn't going to kill me)

I'll have to admit, part of the problem may be poor scheduling on the part of the restaurant's management, where there isn't enough staff to handle the crowd.

I've had meals before with a coworker who drinks like a parched sponge, and often the waiter just gives up and brings him two or three glasses of water at a time! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom