Garden Grill

chellnjr

We had a lot of GREAT meals while on vacation, but I think the Garden Grill had to be my favorite. The had the second best dressing/stuffing I have ever had. (Second only to my sister's!) The characters were wonderful. I was sort of worried that they would not pay much attention to just me and my husband. But every one stopped by. Mickey even came by several times. It was so exciting. I'm surprised I can even remember what I ate!

Smee

I agree, GG is a great place for a break. The food is good and you get Mickey. It also seems the characters get around quickly, I don't know why, maybe it is a smaller restaraunt or just the design of the place. We always time one of our Epcot days for lunch at GG, best sit-down in future world.

Upvote 0

Flower

This is great to hear! We are scheduled to have a late lunch at GG. We have also heard the food is not only good but abundant! Can't wait to get there.:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

disneydawg

The food is abundant. I havent eaten there in a couple of years but I dont think much has changed. The character interaction alone is worth a trip. I still have a straw hat from the restaurant signed by the main mouse himself.

Upvote 0

Maria

I can´t remember much of the menu, but I do remember the dessert!! That apple-cinnamon hot pie was delicious!! mmmm!!! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We've eaten here a couple of times and have always found it to be less crowded than some of the other chracter dining spots, I don't know why this is as the food is good and plentiful and the characters great, maybe it isn't as well known as some of the others so people don't go but it is definitly one I'd recommend.

Upvote 0

Kiki

The Garden Grill is one of my favorite restaurants, although the last time we went there in August, I was getting dizzy looking at the sunflower wall :D I had a zig-zag part in my hair that day, and when Dale came around, he was tracing it and getting dizzy himself! :)

Upvote 0

hadleybarth

This is our all time favorite restruant. We always eat at least one lunch there (we will have Thanksgiving dinner there this year), and often times two or three. The food is great--and they will bring you as much as you want. The desserts are fabulous and change wit the seasons (we've had peach cobbler, strawberry shortcake and chocolate cake).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom