Garden Grill or Coral Reef

John park hopper

To be honest I don't prefer either--- Coral Reef service and food I have found to be not consistent. Garden Grill is fine if you have kids for the price I was not impressed with the food but then again I remember when it was the Good Turn Restaurant and not a character meal and you could order off a menu. Dry turkey, fatty pot roast, sausage at GG Imo was not worth the price $45 per person

Last edited:

Hockey89

To be honest I don't prefer either--- Coral Reef service and food I have found to be not consistent. Garden Grill is fine if you have kids for the price I was not impressed with the food but then again I remember when it was the Good Turn Restaurant and not a character meal and you could order off a menu
Agreed.... I think you are being kind on the food at Coral Reef...

danyoung56

I'm a big Coral Reef fan. The food I've received has been excellent, and the service pretty danged good. I had breakfast once at the Garden Grill and it was great. Lots of character interaction.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Garden Grill.
Unique, served family style, food I enjoy, most relaxing character meal.

Personally I was n ot a fan of Coral Reef. Not my type of food and we were not near the aquarium windows. Plus it just seemed to take a long time.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
IMHO Coral Reef
Just ate there Monday for lunch.
Yes, I was trying to be civil our last time at CR (May 2019) the food and service sucked big time

I'd disagree. My DW and I ate there for lunch Monday and it was wonderful (well besides the evil guests with screaming children running about). Shrimp cocktail and clam chowder to start with followed with Lobster boil for both as entrees and dessert. Google service.

John park hopper

We ate there in 2017 and it was excellent went back this year and it was-- terrible service --terrible food --may be it was an off night. That is why I posted not consistent. Should you have to gamble on whether or not restaurant is consistently good my view is no especially not at WDW/

Last edited:

Janir

Which do you prefer?
Garden Grill. Food was better and character meal. One of the best character meals IMHO. You get to see Chip/Dale/Mickey/+ multiple times at your table setting and for bit longer periods, and due to the round nature of the rotating restaurant, its not loud from other guests and it feels more intimate. Coral Reef can be fun for the aquarium but the food has fallen off for me since 2013. (last decent meal there)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom