News Gangway being prepped near to the Contemporary - second level access coming to the ferry boat?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Anyone know anything about this?

DSC06071-1.jpg

DSC06076-2.jpg

DSC06085-4.jpg

Last edited:

Walt d

Brooklin Disney Dad

I guess this will speed up the ferry service by a couple of minutes. But doesn’t help the bottleneck that will be created when everyone tries to get into the park at rope drop.😃
Doesn’t seem like money well spent to me. Saves a few minutes.

Jon81uk

I guess this will speed up the ferry service by a couple of minutes. But doesn’t help the bottleneck that will be created when everyone tries to get into the park at rope drop.😃
Doesn’t seem like money well spent to me. Saves a few minutes.
But that few minutes saved means the ferry can head back sooner and pick up from the TTC again. So the number of guests moved from TTC to MK in an hour will go up. Yes guests might then be waiting at the tapstiles to enter but it means more will be on the MK side of the lagoon.

bigorangeandy

If your able to save enough time to get an extra trip per hour from the ferries, that would help in the evenings and mornings. The other thing that could help is not having people going up and down the stairs on the ferry. I'm guessing that at times people fall and could get injured, which would be a bummer of a way to start or end your day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom