Game of Thrones: Season 7

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
It's like using Baby Sam as a time stamp all over again. Except now we have Cersei's pregnancy (we should also have her hair, but I don't think the show is even going to bother giving Lena Headey different wigs to show how much time has passed). The baby was conceived in Episode 3, so Cersei could probably be 3 months pregnant by the end of Season 7 (not much of a baby belly).
She would have to be purposely keeping her hair short at this point. I noticed her servant in an earlier episode also had the same cut. So it must just be her style now.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Little Sam's growth over the past 5 seasons:
Season 3:
latest

Season 4:
latest

Season 5:
5ea2a7693c8714b68f63a556c4e49197.jpg
(still an infant)
Season 6:
got-s6-ep6-gilly.jpg

Season 7:
Sam-and-Gilly--838x700.jpg

He looks like he's maybe 3 now?

21stamps

What did Tyrion have to give Cersei to get her to come back to the table? Cerci has been playing everyone. Maybe that was what the look was about at the end. They had been hinting at a marriage alliance between Dany and Jon on both sides. Tyrion even knew that they were interested in each other. Even if he is jealous I don't think he would turn on Dany just because she was sleeping with another guy or even married someone else. It has to be more.

Agree. I really don't think it was jealousy. Tyrion has talked to Dani about Jon's affection.

Princess Leia

Original Poster

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I was just about to post that article lol. I'd love to hear Sophie talk about it, because I'm hoping there was a Sansa/Arya scene cut as well to go with it. If not, it still looks like Arya went off the deep end for a bit this season.

I guess it depends on where that cut scene went int he timeline. If it was before Sansa found the bag of faces then everything was 100% an act.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I love this line from one of the USA Today stories ... talking about crastor's sons..

"But we don't know what happens to them between their infancy and adulthood. (Which makes us wonder, is there a Hogwart's for White Walkers?)"

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I just heard a great reason why Bronn will not be sticking around King's Landing now that Jamie is gone. The actor used to be with the actress who plays Cersei and the two actors hate each other to the point where they can not even be on set at the same time! That is why Bronn and Podrick ditched out on the big meeting at the Dragon Pit. There is no one really left for Bronn to talk to scene-wise.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I just heard a great reason why Bronn will not be sticking around King's Landing now that Jamie is gone. The actor used to be with the actress who plays Cersei and the two actors hate each other to the point where they can not even be on set at the same time! That is why Bronn and Podrick ditched out on the big meeting at the Dragon Pit. There is no one really left for Bronn to talk to scene-wise.
They briefly dated in 2002- 15 years ago- and since they still don't talk to each other, it appears that things went really sour, really fast.

Idk what they're planning to do with Bronn now. I thought he was dragon toast for sure in Episode 4, and maybe he should have been? Jaime doesn't seem to have told Bronn that he was leaving KL, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens to our favorite sellsword.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
They briefly dated in 2002- 15 years ago- and since they still don't talk to each other, it appears that things went really sour, really fast.

Idk what they're planning to do with Bronn now. I thought he was dragon toast for sure in Episode 4, and maybe he should have been? Jaime doesn't seem to have told Bronn that he was leaving KL, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens to our favorite sellsword.

He really likes being a Lord and wants his castle. Who can possibly give that to him now? Cersi or Dany, that's it. He might go to Tyrion who did offer to pay him double.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom