Which do you like better?

• Blue Milk

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Green Milk

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

QuasiNoFroyo

Original Poster
Do you prefer the blue milk's hints of berry and melon, or are you more partial to the lemon and citrus flavors of the green milk?

JoMarch

I liked both! I wish they retained their icy/frothiness longer. Mine turned to liquid quickly. I also sampled the blue milk with rum - which I liked.

DISR

I had no expectations that I would like this stuff, but decided to try in anyway during the passholder preview. I actually like the blue milk. It isn't butterbeer, but it is pretty good. I would classify it more as a dessert than a drink. I couldn't bring myself to try a second one, so the green will have to wait.

Minthorne

What is this drink like? I mean, is it like a shake, or an ice slush, or a creamy drink just like milk, etc?

Thanks!

Don't drink it! Why?

durangojim

I wasn’t a fan of blue milk. Too floral. My 11 y/o daughter really enjoyed it. I haven’t tried green yet and I haven’t tried blue with rum, which seems to make everything taste better.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Sounds like the need to rework the green milk formula a bit. Consensus here says it's just OK and therefore a Pass.
Maybe a different flavor altogether? I mean they can go with anything and just color it green.

QuasiNoFroyo

Original Poster
Sounds like the need to rework the green milk formula a bit. Consensus here says it's just OK and therefore a Pass.
Maybe a different flavor altogether? I mean they can go with anything and just color it green.
I actually personally prefer the green milk. It has a more pronounced taste to it than the blue milk does (in a good way), and I was seriously not expecting myself to like the green milk that much at first. However, I have yet to try either of them with rum, so maybe my opinion will be different in the rum department.

Disstevefan1

I wish I could vote but the day I was there they RAN OUT OF BLUE MILK BY 1:30 in the afternoon!!!!!

I guess since they ran out of blue, more folks like blue?

In the descriptions I read about both, I think I will like blue when I can try it eventually 🙁

TheDuke

Red milk that was cherry or raspberry flavored could be interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom