Galaxy’s Edge - Big Thunder Ranch Easter Egg?

Miru

Original Poster
Is there a reference to Big Thunder Ranch hidden within the Galaxy’s Edge complex that replaced it? I know Tiffin’s has the Camp Minnie-Mickey totem poles inside, is there something similar for Big Thunder Ranch?

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I'm thinking no because if it isnt frozen, marvel, pixar, or star wars, it ain't worth doing.

This may sound like sarcasm but I assure you, the suits are making me think this way.

Miru

Original Poster
There is a tiny reference not in the actual land, but close to where the entrance to the ranch used to be the lanterns have the initials BTR on them.
I also noticed the Magic Carpet still outside the “Skipper’s Canteen” place or whatever it was called. Whether it’s laziness or a deliberate homage; it’s nice to see some winks to the past.

Sharon&Susan

I also noticed the Magic Carpet still outside the “Skipper’s Canteen” place or whatever it was called. Whether it’s laziness or a deliberate homage; it’s nice to see some winks to the past.
It's a beautiful mosaic and I'm glad they kept it just like how BTTMR kept a lot of elements from Nature's Wonderland like the Bear Country lake and tunnel, Rainbow Ridge, the rock formations (now gone), etc.

I wish they kept the stage as well to have line entertainment just like the Tahitian Terrace in its day. But, it would've lasted only a year or so before Disney would've laid off everyone there. Oh well.

mickEblu

It's a beautiful mosaic and I'm glad they kept it just like how BTTMR kept a lot of elements from Nature's Wonderland like the Bear Country lake and tunnel, Rainbow Ridge, the rock formations (now gone), etc.

I wish they kept the stage as well to have line entertainment just like the Tahitian Terrace in its day. But, it would've lasted only a year or so before Disney would've laid off everyone there. Oh well.

Agreed. Don’t forget the Dinosaur bones too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom