Galactic Star Cruiser ideas for activities

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
I was having a discussion with someone recently, about story lines that Lucasfilm should pursue for future shows/movies, and it turned into an idea for a potential activity that could be used for Galactic Star Cruiser guests. One of them that seemed like a great idea was the scene from The Empire Strikes Back where Vader summons several bounty hunters, including Boba Fett, to find the Millenium Falcon. They're all standing there on the command deck of that big Corelian cruser.
star-wars-bounty-hunters.jpg

So for the GSC activity, give guests a mission as a bounty hunter to search out and find something or someone in Batuu. They could also get rewards for completing their mission objectives.
Alternatively, they could split them into teams. One team would be bounty hunters the other would be part of the Rebels escaping and evading. Kind of like capture the enemy flag variation.
Of course, involve the attractions in Batuu, including Oga's as part of the activity.

Maybe they're already planning something along these lines, who knows? I know the trend right now across social media is to bash on Disney and the Galactic Star Cruiser, but I really think it has potential, and I hope they can make it work.

I'm curious of other ideas. Post them here.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom