Future Plans in MDE shows one day park passes "expanded" , other days collapsed

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
This is not a major issue more just a curiosity. When I login to MDE (on app or desktop) and look at Future Plans, it shows each day. 3 of the 4 days shows the Disney Park Pass collapsed down nice and neat with "5 guests" shown. Right under that is the Dining Res.

For some reason, 1 of the days at MK shows the Disney Park Pass 1 line at a time for all 5 guests, followed by the collapsed Dining Res.

Don't think its anything to worry about just curious why?

MissingDisney

I have the same thing for my upcoming trip. After looking at it for a while, I realized that the days that are broken down to individual people are days that I had changed the park selection reservation after making initial selections.

It looks like when you make an initial park selection for everyone in your party, it goes under one confirmation number. But when you change any of that, it is per person and then get separate confirmation numbers for each person.

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
smart
I have the same thing for my upcoming trip. After looking at it for a while, I realized that the days that are broken down to individual people are days that I had changed the park selection reservation after making initial selections.

It looks like when you make an initial park selection for everyone in your party, it goes under one confirmation number. But when you change any of that, it is per person and then get separate confirmation numbers for each person.
Great detective work. I did indeed move MK to a different day! The others were booked once and did not move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom