Funny Disneyland Annual Passholder "Anthem"

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
LOL yes! There were a few clever lines like the Tiki room dole whip line and "pray to God I'm not blacked out"

Those were also my favorites, though I always check the blackout calendar before the day of my trip lol! The dole whip line in the Tiki Room plaza is so true. That line is always shorter, it's great.

mickEblu

Those were also my favorites, though I always check the blackout calendar before the day of my trip lol! The dole whip line in the Tiki Room plaza is so true. That line is always shorter, it's great.

Haha yea I always check too, I may have forget once - when I was still a novice. You know, I think it used to be shorter. It seems that a lot of people have caught on to the "secret" line. One time it was even longer than the outside line.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Haha yea I always check too, I may have forget once - when I was still a novice. You know, I think it used to be shorter. It seems that a lot of people have caught on to the "secret" line. One time it was even longer than the outside line.

I've never seen the plaza line shorter than the outside line, however I have seen it spill out into the walkways, which sucks.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Who are they?

They are ex-Disneyland cast members who were cast as Wendy and Peter. She also played Alice. This particular actor was amazing as Pan and always stayed in character. She also played both a good Wendy and Alice. They're a married couple now and people are annoyingly obsessed with them.

Stevek

They are ex-Disneyland cast members who were cast as Wendy and Peter. She also played Alice. This particular actor was amazing as Pan and always stayed in character. She also played both a good Wendy and Alice. They're a married couple now and people are annoyingly obsessed with them.

People are obsessed with ex-cast members? This is why Disneyland fans often scare the "h-e-double-hockey sticks" out of me.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
People are obsessed with ex-cast members? This is why Disneyland fans often scare the "h-e-double-hockey sticks" out of me.

As an ex-cast member myself, I've seen far worse. Much more scary than the annoying guest who follows characters around and asks questions, trying to create discussion as if they were real people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom