funny disney pictures

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
i love funny (appropriate) pictures and i don't see alot pf them on Disney. does anyone have any funny pictures. For example like kids crying with characters or really anything like that!!! Thank you and this will give me something to look fore=ward to each day!!!!!!

:sohappy::D:sohappy::D:sohappy:

Cmdr_Crimson

tuesdays-dar-hump-15.jpg

Dafid Duck

This sounds like such a good thread. It's a shame that it is going downhill so fast. Hopefully people will take it as it was intended and submit some truely family friendly pictures. (I love the Lion King dad above!)

AustinOSU

and the person who posted it.

Thanks for the personal jab. I have some choice words for you but I'll keep it appropriate this time. Although it is the same quote and gesture found on that shirt.

I have seemed to greatly misinterpreted the audience of this site. Sure that picture isn't "appropriate" and I now understand it doesn't fit in the site terms, but I didn't think people would take it so seriously. That picture was very popular/funny among my social networks as I found it on the Facebook page for the popular Tosh.0 tv show, but you all probably think that show contributes to the "downfall of youth" or something.

epcotisbest

Thanks for the personal jab. I have some choice words for you but I'll keep it appropriate this time. Although it is the same quote and gesture found on that shirt.

I have seemed to greatly misinterpreted the audience of this site. Sure that picture isn't "appropriate" and I now understand it doesn't fit in the site terms, but I didn't think people would take it so seriously. That picture was very popular/funny among my social networks as I found it on the Facebook page for the popular Tosh.0 tv show, but you all probably think that show contributes to the "downfall of youth" or something.
Wow...good start on the forums...wonder if this will be your first ignore?

AustinOSU

Wow...good start on the forums...wonder if this will be your first ignore?

It's one thing to have a problem with the picture, I accept that. But don't act all high and mighty after talking about what type of person I am.

I'll leave the site on my own. I joined to try to have some fun and discuss things Disney. "Prude" would be an accurate word to what I've seen on most of these threads by people, whether it be on parenting or discussing Disney rumors. It seems people need to lighten up. I know you probably don't agree, and that's fine. You were all here before me on this site and I'll let you be.

TaraWdopeyfan

ry%3D400

To explain, our daughter was very excited to see Pooh, when he finally made it to our table she got very shy all of a sudden. It's my favorite picture from last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom