Funko announces Disney Treasures subscription box

ppete1975

Looks like they are delaying this :( I have an email to them and am waiting on a response. I looked at the website today and saw this....

We’re waiting for you! LAST DAY TO BECOME A PIONEER MEMBER EXTENDED TO APRIL 22nd!

So we prob wont see them till May..... not a great way to start a box :(

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like they are delaying this :( I have an email to them and am waiting on a response. I looked at the website today and saw this....

We’re waiting for you! LAST DAY TO BECOME A PIONEER MEMBER EXTENDED TO APRIL 22nd!

So we prob wont see them till May..... not a great way to start a box :(
I suspect they planned it like this on purpose, but that's pure speculation on my part. I think it's a marketing gimmick to get more people to sign up than it is a sign that they don't have it ready.

Spoilers are out there if you search for them.

ppete1975

****UPDATE***
email I recieved
Boxes ordered by 4/1 are still being shipped on schedule! As long as you ordered by 4/1, your box is already shipping now, and anticipated delivery window is between 4/11 and 4/13. Tracking emails will be sent closer to that anticipated delivery window, but your wait is almost over!
Thank you!

ppete1975

What did everyone think? I really loved mine including the
Jack sparrow
I'm excited by
dumbo
but the haunted mansion is what I'm really excited about... doesn't look like a jungle cruise though :(

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
What did everyone think? I really loved mine including the
Jack sparrow
I'm excited by
dumbo
but the haunted mansion is what I'm really excited about... doesn't look like a jungle cruise though :(
Why the heck is
Smee
selling for so much on eBay? I think the
Wicked Wench
is much cooler. I'll be selling
Smee
to recoup much of the cost of the box.

I kind of expect one of these Dorbz Ridez in every box now. I'm hoping the next one is
Timothy Mouse riding Dumbo

ppete1975

So what does everyone think who gets it. I love mine.. especially the ride last month and pluto the time before... Will this dorbz ride be haunted mansion doom buggies? :) I hope so!!!!

ppete1975

well that was over quick... its odd because its been selling out
Dear Valued Customer,

Important changes are coming to the Disney Treasures subscription service that will impact your Bi-Monthly Subscription and require your action in order to purchase future boxes, including the Adventures box. Please review the changes below and visit the Disney Treasures blog for more information.

Changes to Your Subscription

In effort to allow Funko to focus on what they do best - creating unique, quality collectibles, Funko will be discontinuing the subscription offering for the Disney Treasures box on April 2, 2018. Therefore, the current Disney Treasures box offered by Funko will be the last collectibles box available for purchase by account holders, but the process is changing.

Transition to Retail

Have no fear! The boxes aren't disappearing completely. After the discontinuation date, Funko will be transitioning the Disney Treasures collectibles box to retail. Funko will be partnering with an exclusive retailer to deliver a Disney Treasures box as a retail offering. Stay tuned for upcoming details.

Important Account Changes and How to Purchase Boxes

In preparation to transitioning this service to retail and due to limited inventory, changes will be made to the Disney Treasures offering and to your account. As of today, Friday, February 16, 2018, all bi-monthly subscription accounts will have auto renew turned off. This changes your account status from an active subscriber to an account holder.

As an account holder, you will:
  • Need to log in to your account to purchase the current Adventures collectibles box as part of the Disney Treasures Subscription service.
Steps to Logging in and Purchasing Boxes
1. Visit
2. Click 'My Account,' enter your email address and your password, and click 'Log In.'
3. Navigate to the Members Exclusives section where you will find the current box, as well as past boxes.
4. Add the current box, and any past boxes, to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
5. Your entire cart will be processed for payment upon check-out.
6. The current Disney Treasures box, will ship in early-April, while any past boxes ordered will be shipped immediately.
Box Availability

The inventory of the Disney Treasures Adventures collectible box, offered by Funko, will be limited. Existing Annual Subscribers will be guaranteed a box, with the balance of inventory offered to all Account Holders. See steps above to secure a box.

Your Action Items
  • If you are interested in the Adventures box, you will need to log in to your account to purchase. Quantities will be limited.
  • Visit the Disney Treasures blog for more information and frequently asked questions regarding this service change.
We value your commitment to Funko and to the Disney Treasures subscription and recognize that this might not be an easy transition for you. Funko has taken great care to curate the best of Disney for our collector community. We take pride in the quality and uniqueness of the products we have delivered to you through this service.

We look forward to continuing to excite and delight Disney fans with our entire line of Funko products.

Thanks for being a part of the Funko Family!

Funko

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom