Fultons gone uhm Paddlefish??

jpinkc

Original Poster
I loved Fulton's and was wondering does this rehab mean a whole new menu too? Has anyone heard?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes a whole new menu as well. Might have some Fultons favorites we don't know but the menu is supposed to be changed as well. :)

jpinkc

Original Poster
CURSE YOU DISNEY LIBERTY TREE AND NOW THIS!!!! Where do I turn in my 48 year old ears :D
Ok thanks just curious as I am the only person who eats seafood in my family LOL. But I am mad about Liberty Tree :bawling:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
CURSE YOU DISNEY LIBERTY TREE AND NOW THIS!!!! Where do I turn in my 48 year old ears :D
Ok thanks just curious as I am the only person who eats seafood in my family LOL. But I am mad about Liberty Tree :bawling:

What happened with LTT? I know they had a slight menu change but all my faves are still there at lunch. Now don't get me started on Main St. Bakery again so I know the feeling even though these other newest changes haven't affected me. I do love seafood as well so curious what the new menu will be at Paddlefish. :)

vershine

Just returned. Paddlefish is now listed as opening early 2017. They still have quite a bit of work ahead and I estimate Spring 2017. I wil be back at WDW in May.

Attachments

• DSCN4246.JPG
    DSCN4246.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 49

belledream

Didn't particularly care for my meal at Fulton's either, but there was something iconic about that sparkly boat in the middle of Downtown Disney. It's looking so utilitarian now!

jpinkc

Original Poster
I enjoyed mine but that was 2yrs ago.... I was hoping to go back but the way Disney Projects seem to be all delayed lately I dont think our April/May trip will be late enough to go there :(

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We didnt care for our last Fultons experience either. I abhore heavy batter on seafood because it dulls the taste of the seafood. I specifically told the server I did not want what I ordered if it was heavily battered. I specifically said a light dusting then fried is fine. If its battered i will choose a different item. It came out coated in a quarter inch of fried batter. I pealed it all off and ate the seafood. The chef came around and saw my plate of fried batter and asked if everything was ok. I advised his wait staff needs to know the difference between lighty fried and battered. We never went back.

vershine

We did a renewal reception at Fultons in Dec 2015. The food was not from the menu and was good.I am looking forward to Paddlefish. If not open for our May trip, we will catch it in Dec 2017.

Eddie Garrison

We enjoyed every visit to Fultons. Typically we just sat at the bar and had a few starters & drinks when we visited. However, I am looking forward to the new Paddlefish concept. I've been seeing a lot of their new food items on their menu they post on twitter. Looking good! Ready for this spot to open.

Cletus

Looks like this is set to open this month...for anyone that still cares.
upload_2017-1-10_16-28-21.png

After an extensive revamp, this iconic Disney Springs restaurant is set to reopen early 2017. Look forward to outdoor seating, a more upscale nautical aesthetic, new dishes such as tableside lobster guacamole and a “build your own” lobster boil, and previously popular dishes like Florida Stone Crab, Alaska King and Queen crab and lobster corn dogs.

22YrsDVC

"There, there now. You bunnies are so emotional. But you are standing on my tail. Off, off, off, off." See Zootopia.
But really, it will be okay. Just step back and try to remember the good times. Hold on to them ears, treasure them and your memories.

Tom 55

In September it looked like this. There is a picture of what it is supposed to look like when done. Looked more like a upscale club and less like the old restaurant. Lower right corner. Also here is a picture from 1982. Look how much the area around it has changed.

Attachments

• IMG_4809.JPG
    IMG_4809.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Scan60011.jpg
    Scan60011.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 47

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom