Fulton's & Coral Reef

olinecoach61

Went to both last summer. We liked both but had a better time at Fultons. The food was really good. We have eaten at coral reef on several trips, the food is always good, last summer it was just really noisy and the atmosphere seemed off. Now if you can score a table along the aquarium, then your in business.

Littlekitten73

We go to Fultons for date night every time we go, it is a wonderful experience, the food is awesome and the service is great. The portabella mushroom fries are to die for and so is the snow crab. The wine list is amazing as well. Never been disappointed yet and so looking forward to going again very soon. :):)

WellFedDave

Fulton's was good but I don't know if it'd be a place I would return to every trip. We had much better seafood at Bluezoo in the Dolphin. Even with an ADR we still had a lengthy wait on a Tuesday night in October. Service was outstanding nevertheless.

Princess_AmyK

From my coral reef experience, I will never go again. The food was HORRIFIC. It wasnt fresh, it didnt taste good. It was just icky. The service was also crazy slow. Its the only place at disney I refuse to visit again.

Pooh Lover

We've been to Coral Reef serveral times and have always enjoyed both the food and the service. Yes, it is loud...many excited kids viewing an aquarium....to be expected. Don't be afraid of this place. Have a great time and come back and let us know how you liked it.

popcenturylover

Went to Coral Reef last September. Our server was excellent & the food was good. DH had the steak, I had a chicken dish and, DD4 had the Mahi Mahi. The atmosphere was nice & DD4 seemed to enjoy it. Oh, & the dessert was to die for!!!

Weather_Lady

We've only been to Coral Reef and enjoyed it very much. On a scale of poor-fair-average-good-excellent-outstanding, the food is good, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is outstanding.

However, be sure to request a table with a good view of the aquarium! We let them seat us waaaaay in the back corner last time, and in hindsight, it would have been better if we'd declined the table and waited another 15-20 minutes for a better one. Our view of the aquarium was distant and partially obstructed, and it really diminished our experience.

durangojim

Last time we ate at Coral Reef, the service was very average, like what I'd expect at Denny's. It was rushed, noisy, and not worth the price. We won't be going back for a long time.

Zman-ks

I feel Fulton's is a little over priced, but we have never had a bad experience there.
75.gif

Same...but the food is excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom