Full Service Food and Beverage?

PrincessTink

Original Poster
I noticed on the Rolls list that they list Full Service F&B but have never heard of any CP's who have been in FSF&B. Does anyone know if that position gets often filled by CP's?

Thanks, you guys are a great help here!

xxliz28xx

It is offered now as it is on the role checklist. But according to the details about the tole, you would be a host or a hostess and not a waiter/waitress.

BigThunderMatt

The FS F&B role is strictly host/hostess. You will not be a waiter or waitress, and therefore will be paid a standard wage and not get tips. Most tipped positions are extremely hard to get anyway (many of the people in them have been doing so for years), and I believe the only "temporary" cast members that can worked tipped are the international ambassadors at Epcot for obvious reasons.

TheBeatles

I was a CP and did FSFB.

I was a host at 50's Prime Time so my hosting duties were a bit more fun and involved than most.

Basically, I assisted Guests to dining tables, made reservations, checked Guests in for reservations and put silverware in baskets.

Sometimes I had to bus tables and run food, but that was only if I volunteered to do so or was forced. Technically, I wasn't supposed to do those things.

Dreamstuff

One of my friends down there was full service at the Sci-Fi Dine in, I'm pretty sure she was a hostess though. She loved her job but her feet ached all the time. Something you get used to with almost every job down there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom