Full menus for the 2013 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Kiosks now available

CarlFredricksen

If memory serves me correct, do they usually open some stands or kiosks a few days early? We are staying until September 22 and are hoping to catch some of this.

Last edited:

shipley731

If memory serves me or react, do they usually open some stands or kiosks a few days early? We are staying until September 22 and are hoping to catch some of this.
Last year, I know they had the kiosks open for a soft opening on the Thursday before opening day, but I'm not sure if they had anything open earlier than that.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Last year, I know they had the kiosks open for a soft opening on the Thursday before opening day, but I'm not sure if they had anything open earlier than that.
You're correct, historically the booths have opened one day before the opening date for a "cast member preview".

Zman-ks

Nice! :)
75.gif

shipley731

Did anyone else see this: Orange Dole® Whip with Crème de Cacao White

Not as good as the dole whip with rum - but it'll do!

The amount of rum in the dole whip was negligible. I like the dole whips & was excited when I heard about it with rum, but I have to say, I was underwhelmed by the actual product. If I get a craving for dole whip with rum again, I'll go over to Capt. Cooks at the Poly, buy a dole whip, then go add rum myself.

That being said, I'll probably try the orange whip with the creme de cacao to see what it's like.

michmousefan

Already have at least 3 trips planned for it...cant wait :) Getting ready to get my passport fully stamped!
Last time for me (2011) I got a stamp from each booth as I sampled, over the course of three days, at least one item from each location. That's the goal again this year... the Terra booth might be a bit of a challenge; not thrilled to try "cashew cheese," but willing to keep an open mind...

PekabooSmiles

This is going to be our first time at the Food & Wine Festival. I keep hearing bout these passports that you get stamps at the various kiosks - how do you get the passports? We are going for our honeymoon and I would love to have those as a memento!

Killnme

I got my eye on this big time:

Beer Flight 1: Dogfish Head Brewery Namaste, Abita Brewing Company Fall Fest, Leinenkugel’s®

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is going to be our first time at the Food & Wine Festival. I keep hearing bout these passports that you get stamps at the various kiosks - how do you get the passports? We are going for our honeymoon and I would love to have those as a memento!
They have them available at each kiosk in World Showcase - no charge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom