Full (Demi Lovato) version of "Let It Go" from Frozen released today

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
I'm actually surprised... I thought they were distancing themselves from Demi after she bucked the Disney ideal model there for awhile.
Well, out of her generation of Disney stars, she's still much more "Disney" than one of her counterparts, Ms. Cyrus. Demi might have gone out of Disney's favor for a little bit, but they are smart to re-grab a hold of her and use her as a bit of a comeback Disney star, especially since she's been doing a great job building herself outside of Disney's control on things like The X Factor.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I think this is a great song for Demi. I'm sure she could relate with the lyrics with her own personal struggles. She did have so some problems but seems to have com through the other side with grace. No an easy thing to do in the public eye.

Sped2424

I think this is a great song for Demi. I'm sure she could relate with the lyrics with her own personal struggles. She did have so some problems but seems to have com through the other side with grace. No an easy thing to do in the public eye.
very true she has managed to shed that off quite well, from what I have seen in interviews she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom