"Frozen Hearts": the sixth Disney Villainous expansion

mharrington

Original Poster
This is an idea I've had for a while now...

I've become keenly interested in this strategy game called Disney Villainous, where you take on the role of a Disney villain, trying to achieve a nefarious objective, while trying to keep other players, playing other villains, from achieving their evil objectives. The first one to complete their objective is the winner. For more information, you can check out a special Wiki site just for this game: https://disney-villainous.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Villainous_Wiki.

There have been numerous expansions to the game, five in all, each containing three villains, adding on to the original six in the starter pack. This sixth expansion pack would be called "Frozen Hearts", and the main headliner villain would be Prince Hans from "Frozen". Up until recently, I wasn't sure if they had deliberately tried to steer clear of twist villains, as all other villains previously were actually established as villains from the start of their movies. Then the last expansion, "Bigger and Badder" (the first to feature Pixar villains, by the way) added in Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear from "Toy Story 3", and now it seems the way is now cleared to have twist villains in there as well.

Anyway, the main headliner villain in this new expansion, the one who will be prominently displayed in silhouette on the cover, would be Prince Hans from "Frozen", as I said. The other two accompanying villains would be Honest John from "Pinocchio" and Madame Medusa from "The Rescuers". All three have their own complete sets in another Wiki site, the Disney Villainous Homebrew Wiki: https://disney-villainous-homebrew.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Villainous_Homebrew_Wiki.

Here's how their portraits in the game would look:
1656548011886.png

1656548071091.png

1656548115386.png

What do you think? You can find the complete sets for these on the Homebrew site, if you're interested.

Miru

Nice, but I think the reason Lotso got in was because he was an especially depraved twist villain; most other twist villains tend to be more sympathetic. Also, wouldn’t it be cool to play as the Duke of Weselton? Honest John being playable is a nice touch too.

mharrington

Original Poster
Nice, but I think the reason Lotso got in was because he was an especially depraved twist villain; most other twist villains tend to be more sympathetic. Also, wouldn’t it be cool to play as the Duke of Weselton? Honest John being playable is a nice touch too.

Maybe the Duke of Weselton could be an ally. Also, I really want "Pinocchio" in the game at some point. As of late, "Snow White" is the only Golden Age film represented in the game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom