Frozen Ever After vs Slinky Dog Dash

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
636137050840646829-FrozenEpcot1.jpg

toy-story-slinky-dog-ride-16x9.jpg

hismattjesty

A fairly lazy re-theme with some of the most easily recognizeable characters and songs in recent Disney history, and a 5 minute duration vs A glorified kiddie coaster that consistently has a 60+ minute wait in the hot sun, with very little shade and a 2 minute duration. I'm with BlakeW39 on this one; I can't see anything but Frozen being the winner. In all fairness, this seems like a "best of the worst" poll.

Goofyernmost

A fairly lazy re-theme with some of the most easily recognizeable characters and songs in recent Disney history, and a 5 minute duration vs A glorified kiddie coaster that consistently has a 60+ minute wait in the hot sun, with very little shade and a 2 minute duration. I'm with BlakeW39 on this one; I can't see anything but Frozen being the winner. In all fairness, this seems like a "best of the worst" poll.
Seriously, neither one is that bad. Frozen is exactly what you would expect and contrary to some, it replaced possibly the most lame and boring dark ride ever in the form of Maelstrom. I'm also so sick of hearing slinky negatively described as a "kiddie ride". What was anyone expecting in a place called Toy Story Land. Perhaps the Widow Maker would be more appropriate for an area designed for kids and about kids. If you want to point to bad all you need to do is look at the current Imagination in EPCOT, and even that isn't terrible just no where near as good as it once was.

JIMINYCR

Slinky. At least it gives me some fun. Did Frozen once and dont waste my time going ever again. Glad I dont have any young Frozen fans that are dying to go on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom