Frozen Ever After opening day

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
8am park entrance

image.jpeg

DisneyOutsider

I'm having trouble keeping up with the narrative on here... I thought that we've all been screaming for over a year that Disney was UNDERESTIMATING what kind of crowds this would bring to World Showcase?

Regardless, you all have been clamoring for over a year to take a dump on this attraction, so I'm sure you will find something to bark about one way or the other.

G00fyDad

well to be honest... the massive frozen hype train has slowed down a lot...but I'm sure it'll still be popular... my guess is just Winnie the Pooh in a boat with some neat effects and AAs

Yes, it has slowed down a lot. That has more to do with over-saturation of the market though. After Frozen you couldn't open your eyes without seeing something to do with Frozen. It was everywhere. Both of my nieces are even sick of it.

Last edited:

G00fyDad

I'm having trouble keeping up with the narrative on here... I thought that we've all been screaming for over a year that Disney was UNDERESTIMATING what kind of crowds this would bring to World Showcase?

Regardless, you all have been clamoring for over a year to take a dump on this attraction, so I'm sure you will find something to bark about one way or the other.

Sorry, but I didn't have a dog in that fight so kindly direct this comment elsewhere. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom