'Frozen' characters join the 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival as it enters its 22nd year

Tigger1988

That all being said, I have no problem with the Frozen addition. Disney usually always incorporated their newest movie as part of the topiaries. Wait...did Rapunzel get a topiary? Tiana? Merida? anyway... It is a temporary addition and I think if they use a snow scheme, it will look nice. I believe they did the same for the Snow Fairy from the Tinkerbell movie. I have to see if I have a picture of it. But they used white flowers and it looked pretty.
Rapunzel got an entire tower placed in Germany for Flower and Garden.

Monkee Girl

Rapunzel got an entire tower placed in Germany for Flower and Garden.

I don't even remember that, I had to look it up. But that was just a tower. Where was the actual Rapunzel topiary? Perhaps Frozen should only get a ice castle on it? Or a sled. No, I guarantee you it will be an actual princess or olaf topiary. Hardly a comparison.

Walter Elias Disney

Did you know that WDW has over 300 topiairies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 79

Prince Thomas

I got stuck with the Gin Blossoms on my trip.... so tragic! 90s grunge bands were barely popular when they were...well, popular! I'll just blast some Lady Gaga in my earphones while i walk around lol JK

NYBaloo

The opening of the flower and garden show is just about a month away. Has anyone seen any details on this years events? Have the menus for the food booths been released or the performers and dates for the concerts? Was also wondering if the HGTV stars were going to be there as well. It seems that little information has been released so far.

dreamfinder

The opening of the flower and garden show is just about a month away. Has anyone seen any details on this years events? Have the menus for the food booths been released or the performers and dates for the concerts? Was also wondering if the HGTV stars were going to be there as well. It seems that little information has been released so far.

The concerts were released recently, changed it to allow for more recent acts. The Official page has most of the info here -> https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/flower-garden-fun-fresh-weekends/

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

MermaidJuli

I'm anxiously awaiting the menus! Last year the event started on March 5th and the menus weren't released until Feb. 16th, so we may still have another week and a half or so to go before we see them.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

The important fact is now they will have grog booths at F&G so now it will be the SPRING Drunkytown festival, Who cares about flowers and stuff when TDO can sell BOOZE to the locals...

The EPCOT World Showcase pub crawl - Spring Edition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom