• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

'Frozen' characters join the 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival as it enters its 22nd year

Figaro928

Surprised?
image-jpg.74703
Yes, I'm actually surprised they are "joining" the festival with only two topiaries rather than completely taking over the entire event. :p

NMBC1993

Talk about a clash in 'theme'.....

Elsa is going to kill off all the pretty plants with her icy powers, as most folks are aware of frost being enemy #1 to flowers!

What the fluff....?
How do 'Frozen' characters tie into springtime and growing fauna?
:confused:

...My thoughts exactly.

Next Big Thing

Ugh, can't say i'm surprised. Just a bit disappointed they keep trying to find a way to squeeze this into everything at WDW.

As an aside, can WDW do a Gamora/Star Lord M&G permanently if they wanted to? (I know they did for that DHS villains event). If so, why haven't they? It would seem like that would be a super popular addition.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Talk about a clash in 'theme'.....

Elsa is going to kill off all the pretty plants with her icy powers, as most folks are aware of frost being enemy #1 to flowers!

What the fluff....?
How do 'Frozen' characters tie into springtime and growing fauna?
:confused:

She has the power to bring back summer too, though.. Not until the end of the movie, but, she does. .-.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom