FROZEN - Broadway

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Okay so I have absolutely no idea where this would go, so I'm starting a new thread. If there is some other thread that I've missed, mods, obviously feel free to move. Anyway, here is your first look at Frozen on Broadway:

Late April Fool! Or something. But I think that it is pretty spot on as satire. Annnnnyway, below is the real thing as the real production starts rehearsals:

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/188970...rsal-room-with-caissie-levy-patti-murin-more/

Songbird76

I keep asking DS about it since he's a musician in NYC and has lots of friends working musicals on Broadway. He hasn't heard anything yet.
My cousin did the casting and had a hard time, having to basically recast the entire thing when they changed directors. It put everything behind, I guess, but I want to say it goes to Denver in September, if I remember correctly. I'll have to ask. I know it goes to Denver first.

Simba's Mom

I correct myself-the latest news I read is that they have named the cast and others. All I remember is that the music people are currently involved with "The Book of Mormon" and did "Kinky Boots". Gonna have to give DS a hard time next time I talk to him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom