Frozen 2 to be released November 22nd, 2019

mikejs78

Premium Member
Ok, so my general feelings towards this movie just went from "meh" to "intrigued". I still think it's going to be very hard for Disney to pull this off, but the trailer does make it look like they have a shot at doing it.. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Of course a trailer isn't indicative of the movie itself, but there are definitely elements here that look promising.

SweetDuffy101

The movie is going to be based on the elements plus, In my Theory They might introduce some new Queens of the Season. And in the Teaser poster and it was on the trailer it had the Symbol of the 4 Elements.

brb1006

Teaser Poster
4fk332f1gcg21.jpg

ppete1975

can you imagine if frozen becomes as popular as it was, and has another hit song... everything will be overlayed......

Actually it would be cool, kind of cheap, and a good promo.. if they just took a park and temporarily put icicles hanging from everything outside like the buildings, spaceship earth . Actually made it look real maybe even did the fake snow falling (thinking epcot), if they did it right and it looked like real ice it might be cool. Say something about Elsa taking over the park.

DonaldDoleWhip

can you imagine if frozen becomes as popular as it was, and has another hit song... everything will be overlayed......

Actually it would be cool, kind of cheap, and a good promo.. if they just took a park and temporarily put icicles hanging from everything outside like the buildings, spaceship earth . Actually made it look real maybe even did the fake snow falling (thinking epcot), if they did it right and it looked like real ice it might be cool. Say something about Elsa taking over the park.
Agreed, there's a lot you can do with Frozen that would be seasonally appropriate and satisfy Frozen 2's cross-promotional requirements. Could even work in MK (where they already have the castle lights), Epcot, or DHS.

erasure fan1

It’s gonna be awesome to see Elsa join the Avengers and fight Thanos.
It all makes sense. Dr Strange knew it all along and I think they actually have a shot now.
Funny, I thought the same thing when she's running out on the water. It was a total super hero training moment. Lol.

PiXie Mom

Yasss!!!! November can't get here soon enough! Love the trailer! Love how it builds suspense while keeping mystery of the story. Love the look on Elsa's face at the beginning of determination and empowerment!! Anna taking a swing at whatever is behind them at the end of the trailer, more empowerment!!! The animation looks better than the first one! Love the music played along with the trailer. It gave me chills! I can't wait!!

DonaldDoleWhip

I'd totally believe that, and it was a great choice, too.

The fact that they could put this together 9 months before the movie's release date is a great sign for what Frozen 2 has in store. The teaser is trending at #1, has amassed millions of views, and is receiving excellent feedback. It's surprised and delighted viewers around the globe (who weren't expecting anything like this so early) and turned a negative narrative ("yikes, Aladdin–that genie looks terrible!") into a positive one ("can't wait for Thanksgiving because Disney!"). It's a reminder that someone on the brand management/marketing team seriously gets it, and that they're currently working on Frozen. Assuming the movie actually lives up, this teaser was an easy win for Disney–and now millions of people have the sense that it will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom