Frontier Airlines....PA to FL round trip

macefamily

Original Poster
OK. I've been spoiled with the pandemic. My first trip during the early pandemic days on Frontier was bliss. A 186 seat plane had 32 of us on it. Round trip costs were around $50. My last two trips in the past four months have been full flights. Actually, more than full. The past two were overbooked. I'm looking for future flights and Frontier is playing the Disney game. JACK UP THE PRICES ! Frontier already makes you pay for everything. I'm surprised there's not a credit card swipe on the restroom doors. I checked for a midweek flight a few weeks ago, and for the PHL to JAX route the price was $750. 😲 But I still get daily emails from Frontier touting their $39 flights. To where ? South Dakota ?

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

OK. I've been spoiled with the pandemic. My first trip during the early pandemic days on Frontier was bliss. A 186 seat plane had 32 of us on it. Round trip costs were around $50. My last two trips in the past four months have been full flights. Actually, more than full. The past two were overbooked. I'm looking for future flights and Frontier is playing the Disney game. JACK UP THE PRICES ! Frontier already makes you pay for everything. I'm surprised there's not a credit card swipe on the restroom doors. I checked for a midweek flight a few weeks ago, and for the PHL to JAX route the price was $750. 😲 But I still get daily emails from Frontier touting their $39 flights. To where ? South Dakota ?
I booked about 2 months ago for June and did pretty good with Frontier. Since gas prices have increased I think they have raised prices

Raxel7851

@macefamily I’m not sure where you live, but Frontier does fly from the New Castle County Airport (ILG) to Orlando. I’m not sure if it’s every day, but it’s worth checking. The on-site parking there is also less expensive. Plus that’s the only commercial flight leaving each day from that airport, so the crowds and lines should be minimal. ILG is about a 45 minute ride from PHL.

IanDLBZF

And their seats are the worst.
For me, it'd be worth the extra money to fly American out of PHL to MCO instead of Frontier.
Far superior vs Frontier IMHO.

Raxel7851

@macefamily I’m not sure where you live, but Frontier does fly from the New Castle County Airport (ILG) to Orlando. I’m not sure if it’s every day, but it’s worth checking. The on-site parking there is also less expensive. Plus that’s the only commercial flight leaving each day from that airport, so the crowds and lines should be minimal. ILG is about a 45 minute ride from PHL.
Just a little update. Frontier no longer flies from the Wilmington (ILG) airport. Apparently is wasn’t profitable for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom