From Yacht Club to Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Prof Ecks

The family wants to do the HDDR this year, but we are staying at the Yacht Club. The logistics seem a bit daunting (was oh so easy from the WL!). So, I am asking if anyone knows the best way to get back and forth from the hotel to the revue and has any advice or experience with this particular trek.

thanks!

tigsmom

ConstanceIrene said:
Just get yourself to the Magic Kingdom and take the boat over to Fort Wilderness. It's easy.

My suggestion also. Of course, if you have a car you can drive on over and save yourself some time. :wave:

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

ConstanceIrene said:
Just get yourself to the Magic Kingdom and take the boat over to Fort Wilderness. It's easy.

This is what we always do from the Beach Club and it's quite enjoyable. It cuts out the bus ride through FW, and if you time the return right, you may be treated to a private showing of the electric water pagent!

Upvote 0

orlando210

Had a blast!

Prof Ecks said:
The family wants to do the HDDR this year, but we are staying at the Yacht Club. The logistics seem a bit daunting (was oh so easy from the WL!). So, I am asking if anyone knows the best way to get back and forth from the hotel to the revue and has any advice or experience with this particular trek.

thanks!

We just got back this weekend, and took the bus from Epcot to the WL/FW drop off. It took only 15 mins., and only had 8 people at 4:15 p.m. My wife is still singing "Hoop-de-doo, Hoop-de-doo..." Enjoy, it was truly a very fun time.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you don't have a car, then you are best off taking the bus to MK and getting the boat like others have said. It will leave you off right near the Hoop-Dee-Doo.

Upvote 0

magicstar01

we usually stay at the boardwalk and always try see the hoop-dee-doo and found if your tickets will let you to go through epcot through the international gateway and go to the main park entrance and exit again and jump on the monorail to the magic kingdom (i think you change at the TTC correct me if im wrong) and get a boat across it takes about the same amount of time and the monorail is just plain old fun!:king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom