News FriendShip Boat service to Disney's Boardwalk Resort to be intermittent this week

ThatMouse

Wow, I assume they’re still working on that bridge, and now are taking advantage of the downtime to restore the BW dock. Wonder if YC/BC will be next? Just hope everything is restored by August (or sooner obviously), I would miss that slow ride to and from DHS.

If not we can always try for gift cards and fastpasses!

ToTBellHop

Guess they'll have to walk it. Just remember to bring a change of clothing for when you get to DHS, you'll look like you just stepped out of the shower.
The same way you’ll look after watching the Star Wars entertainment in the street before waiting in line for Slink Dog!

Disney Dad 3000

Guess they'll have to walk it. Just remember to bring a change of clothing for when you get to DHS, you'll look like you just stepped out of the shower.

Tha was us a few days ago. Spent first 3 days of our current trip at BW. Luckily, I guess, our room was as close as you can get to HS in the last BW wing. Just made for a haul to the lobby. We did ride the bus on a return trip from HS to BW because it was so hot that afternoon. I think wait and then ride time out of the parking lot was 45 min.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom