Friend/Family Question

arich35

Original Poster
My wife and I are going with our daughter and our friend, is it possible for our friend to have her own MDE login and attach a Credit card for her own purchases with a magic band?

Tealeaf

Yes on the MDE login. If you go to whoever's account oversees everything, you can tap on "my profile", Family&Friends List, and pop her email in so she can have her own login.
Unless something has changed, Magicband charges go to whatever card is paying for the room. If she is paying for her own room, then, yes, but otherwise, it would be charged on your card.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
My wife and I are going with our daughter and our friend, is it possible for our friend to have her own MDE login and attach a Credit card for her own purchases with a magic band?

Credit cards are not attached to a magic band. What you observe happening at point of sale terminals where guests are using Magic Bands, is they are actually charging purchases to rooms or against room entitlements (in the case of Dining Plans when they existed). These charges are settled to the method of payment registered to that room every night.

arich35

Original Poster
Yes on the MDE login. If you go to whoever's account oversees everything, you can tap on "my profile", Family&Friends List, and pop her email in so she can have her own login.
Unless something has changed, Magicband charges go to whatever card is paying for the room. If she is paying for her own room, then, yes, but otherwise, it would be charged on your card.
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thank you

NelleBelle

I was trying to find out the same thing as in the past my parents had their own credit card attached to their magic bands separate from mine. But we both set our cards up at the front desk. This time, while setting up my online check-in, I was trying to see if I could have my mom have her own card attached to her MB without us going to the front desk. I guess I'm the only one who can attach the card to my MB since I'm the primary guest on the acct. So we will have to stop by the front desk instead of doing online check-in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom