French Quarter or Riverside November Availability

Epcot Dave

Original Poster
All,
We had a vacation booked for June at Riverside that we are now rescheduling later in the year.

I am not seeing any availability for French Quarter at all, nor anything other than Royal rooms at Riverside.

We'd very much prefer a Garden View room at either versus a Royal room, for cost reasons.

I'm looking at the week before Thanksgiving through the first week of December via the Disney site and getting nothing.

It's almost as if French Quarter is booked solid or closed entirely.

Is anyone staying at French Quarter between 11/13 and 12/13/20?

Thanks!
Dave

Club Cooloholic

All,
We had a vacation booked for June at Riverside that we are now rescheduling later in the year.

I am not seeing any availability for French Quarter at all, nor anything other than Royal rooms at Riverside.

We'd very much prefer a Garden View room at either versus a Royal room, for cost reasons.

I'm looking at the week before Thanksgiving through the first week of December via the Disney site and getting nothing.

It's almost as if French Quarter is booked solid or closed entirely.

Is anyone staying at French Quarter between 11/13 and 12/13/20?

Thanks!
Dave
Dave, I just checked for the heck of it and both have standard rooms available, depemding on the days. If you want 11/13 to 11/20 tou can get a woods room at Riverside. My guess is any bookings with a Saturday night will come up limited

UNCgolf

How much more expensive are the Royal Guest Rooms? I've always stayed in them when I was at Riverside and I don't remember there being a huge difference, but I could be wrong.

I personally think they're worth the price because they're in the best location at the resort. You can get anywhere with a short walk (and even over to French Quarter in about 10 minutes).

MissViv

I just checked for 2 people 11/30-12/06 and there are plenty of rooms at both POFQ and Riverside in multiple room categories. Riverside has even more options open than POFQ.

Epcot Dave

Original Poster
Thank you all who replied!

We are coming from Chicago and were looking to fly down on a Friday night and back 9 days later on a Sunday.

So we looked at 11/13-11/22, 11/20-11/29, and 12/4-12/13.

We ran into availability over the weekends.

With the changes in opening to 7/1, we've moved to 11/13-11/20.

Unfortunately we could only get a Royal Standard Room.

We've stayed at the Royal Rooms before and like them, but with our ground costing us 25-30% more over our June dates, I'd really rather have saved the $50-$60/night and just gone with a Garden View Regular Room.

Thanks!
Dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom