free tickets

wdwrules

Original Poster
i got a call friday from a lady who told me that they just opened a new ramada inn in kissimmee and that i was selected to receive 2 complementary tickets to universal. she said there was no catch. they didnt need a credit card number and said they only thing we have to do is call when we receive them in the mail so they can activate them and that they need to be used in the next 18 months. just wondering if anybody else has received these tickets and wondering if there is any catch they left out. sounds kind of funny to me that they would send us 2 tickets and not even require that we stay there.

:confused: :veryconfu :confused: :veryconfu :confused: :veryconfu

JonnyK

Maybe there just trying to make you come here and stay. I dont think it could be free, it could be a catch.

wdwrules

Original Poster
just got my tickets in the mail today. called to activate them and they said they also were sending me 2 complimentary tickets to arabian nights. they then told me after about a half hour on the phone that id have to go stay at the ramada inn while im down there. also have to go to a 4 hour time share meeting. then they ask me for a credit card number cause my free trip was going to cost me $400. not a bad deal i guess for 5 nights and the free tickets. i told them i was going to think about it and call them back. dont know if were going to do it or not.

what would you do:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

pheneix

A 4 hour timeshare meeting? It is up to you, but if it were my decision, I'd run away from the deal as hard and as fast as I could. My time is worth much more to me than saving a few bucks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom