Free Maps

Doug Means

Hey:

thanks for the help in advance.

2 years ago we were able to pre-order some customized park maps and have them mailed to our house before the trip. They were very cool and my daughter has them in her room today. Now we have someone coming with us for the first time and i was hoping to have some mailed to her, but cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know if this is still available and where i go to get it done?

thanks again

JohnD

Most likely because park maps are duplicates of what you would see on MDE. And, if you're using MDE, you have park maps on your apps. No more need for special park maps. Although they are a nice keepsake. I have a set.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell 8

Sorry for the thread bump but I just started a really cool arts and crafts project with these maps and I did not realize that they were no longer available. I bought shadow boxes and I was going to put each park map in one and then put the pins I've collected for that park (ex rides, special events, etc) where they go on the map. I already did the Epcot one and it came out great, but Magic Kingdom is on the reverse side and it was the only one I had that even mentioned "New Fantasyland", the other MK one I have is from like 2008 and has Mickey's Toontown Fair. Does anyone know where I could find a newer Magic Kingdom map, I was thinking about trying Ebay but I'd hate to have to pay for something that was once free if I don't have to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom