Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dinoland U.S.A

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
Im making a free fall ride out of cardboard boxes,i have no idea what to theme it around,i would like to hear your suggestions on what to theme it on and what land in AK or MK i should go in!

d dude

good idea but i think there doing to much with dinoland. they need to do somthing with the rest of AK. but anyways, i think it should go in EPCOT. maybe it could be put in the world showcase?????:confused:

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by space*mt*ranger
the reason i didnt ut epcot is because i dont think its the right place for thrill rides ;)

I agree... with Test Track and Mission: Space... Epcot is gonna have too many "thrill" rides. The purpose of Epcot is to learn... not necessarily to be thrilled.

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
i have picked a choice from the intercot board and that is geyser mt,ill post the story later :) ,but i loved the dino ride that was my second choice ;)

Chad

Oh, thats simple. Beastly Kingdom. I came up with a ride called search for the phoenix, and while it was a launch instead of a freefall, it should still work..Where are the old posts from the old board kept? My idea is over there...

woofboy111

Yes, TOT is a free fall ride.

space*mt*ranger- When you finish your "card Board box" ride, can you post a picture. I would love to see it!

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
Originally posted by woofboy111
Yes, TOT is a free fall ride.

space*mt*ranger- When you finish your "card Board box" ride, can you post a picture. I would love to see it!
ive already made it i just need to find my digital camera

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom