Free Disney dining plan for 2006?

redfive132

Original Poster
Hi,

Has anyone heard if Disney will be doing the free dining plan package again for 2006? This was such a huge savings last year!! Please let me know if you have heard anything....Thanks.

Heatherbell

I have mixed feelings on this, part of me thinks there is no way that they'd ever offer it for free again since people are now willing to pay for it. But then sometimes I think that if Disney's attendence is low in the fall maybe they'll throw it out there to get some people. I used the plan for FREE in September and while it was excellent I am not so sure I'd be willing to pay the cost for it, I don't usually eat that much food a day when I am at Disney. The perk was that I got to eat at restaurants I never would've eaten at had I not had the dining plan.

octoberbarry

IMHO, they're not likely to do that again this year. If they do anything to make it seem as if that will become an annual tradition, they'll risk folks not paying for it at another time of year, and waiting until it's offered. An occasional 'special giveaway' has to be just that in order to be marketing effective, otherwise it becomes a way for the customer to beat the system. They wouldn't want that...
Not that I would mind if they did offer it, I'd be there in a New York minute...

PigletIsMyCat

In the past few years, Disney has offered special promotions to boost fall attendance. They are usually not the same offers. I would not expect to see the Stay, Play, and Dine package this fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom