free dining plan

teacarissa

Original Poster
My family & I are going in september 06, I am curious if anybody can help me. Last year they gave out free dining plans out in setember. How did you get that deal. Someone did respond & stated that Disney sent her an email but when, did you book your trip and then they sent you that deal or did you book the trip because of the deal, I hope they do that deal again this year thats saving us about $500.

LilDucky

It was a limited time deal that Disney was promoting. They put out deals every so often (the current one is: Purchase a special vacation package for stays most nights 4/23/06 – 6/3/06 and receive free ticket upgrades), and that time they offered the free dining. When they advertise the deal, they usually give a date you need to book by in order to take advantage of it. It is doubtful that would offer it again, but you never know. Hope this helped :wave:

teacarissa

Original Poster
disney deals

Where do you get the best disney vacation deals , to stay in disney, a certain travel agent or you just wait for disney to give good deals during the slow times

wdwfan22

teacarissa said:
Where do you get the best disney vacation deals , to stay in disney, a certain travel agent or you just wait for disney to give good deals during the slow times

mousesavers.com list all the available deals from Disney.

dixiegirl

teacarissa said:
My family & I are going in september 06, I am curious if anybody can help me. Last year they gave out free dining plans out in setember. How did you get that deal. Someone did respond & stated that Disney sent her an email but when, did you book your trip and then they sent you that deal or did you book the trip because of the deal, I hope they do that deal again this year thats saving us about $500.

well we have already booked our trip for sept 2006 and we had to pay for the meal plan....our travel agent usually lets us know when and if there are specials that are coming out...But over all I'd get the meal plan anyway...you do save money!!!

Gauthier

FREE DINING plan released

FREE DINING PACKAGE for stays August 13, 2006 - September 30, 2006

Booking: APRIL 1-3 for DISNEY VISA CARD holders only. April 4th - June 4th, everyone else.

Use booking code YWL.

We use Marion through Small World Travel. She is the best! marionwdwtravel@comcast.net .

Jeff and Shane

Pioneer Hall

Gauthier said:
FREE DINING PACKAGE for stays August 13, 2006 - September 30, 2006

Booking: APRIL 1-3 for DISNEY VISA CARD holders only. April 4th - June 4th, everyone else.

Use booking code YWL.

We use Marion through Small World Travel. She is the best! marionwdwtravel@comcast.net .

Jeff and Shane

Since Kingdom Konsultant's is a sight sponsor promotion of another travel agency is not allowed. Please refrain from this in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom