Free Dining Plan Wanted But Arriving 2 Days Early

Dubman

Free Dining was just announced for the Fall.. Have trip planned for 11/9-11/17.. Of course free dining has a blackout until 11/11. Went ahead and made a reservation for 11/11 - 11/17 with 9 day park hopper. Also made reservation for 11/9 - 11/11 for same hotel, hotel only, no tickets. Here is the problem. When we arrive on the 9th, am I going to be able to access my 9 day park hopper tickets for the MYW reservation starting on 11/11? Or should I modify the MYW package to 7 day park hopper tickets and just plan on not going to the parks the first 2 days. Confused at how this works. :confused:

Last edited:

JillC LI

I'm pretty certain that park tickets will be active from check-in date only so if you want to go to the parks those first two days then you'll have to get separate tickets for those 2 days (either part of a package or not). Either way, change the 9 day park hopper ticket package to a 7 day package if you're leaving on 11/17 and not 11/19.

Upvote 0

meyeet

You should be able to pick up your park tickets 2-3 days in advance of your check in. We were looking at doing the same thing but have now moved our whole vacation back to 11/11

Upvote 0

Dubman

Original Poster
I'm pretty certain that park tickets will be active from check-in date only so if you want to go to the parks those first two days then you'll have to get separate tickets for those 2 days (either part of a package or not). Either way, change the 9 day park hopper ticket package to a 7 day package if you're leaving on 11/17 and not 11/19.

That is what I was afraid of.:( Haven't been able to get thru to reservations, so will wait a few days until they slow down..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dubman

Original Poster
You should be able to pick up your park tickets 2-3 days in advance of your check in.

That's what I am hoping will happen. I'd love to push the dates.. We are flying Southwest, so changing flights would not be a huge deal, but getting the extra couple days off would.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom