Free Dining for the fall?

EnchantedRose

I hope that's not the case!! Unfortuantely i don't have the Disney Visa...but I am awaiting the release, to confirm the rumors of the dates and resorts available. I did jump the gun and book a room at All Star Sports and will be upgrading to the regular dining plan. Cross your fingers!!!

Upvote 0

ZodIsGr8

I hope that's not the case!! Unfortuantely i don't have the Disney Visa...but I am awaiting the release, to confirm the rumors of the dates and resorts available. I did jump the gun and book a room at All Star Sports and will be upgrading to the regular dining plan. Cross your fingers!!![/QUOTE

just wait about a week or 2 after it is offered to Disney Visa card holders and then they offer it to the general public.

Upvote 0

PAW PAW 70

Free offer starts tomorrow check with your agent (AAA). For WDW Visa card holders. image.jpg

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I know a number of the reservationists were telling folks that it would be tomorrow. They said something about not everything being loaded into the system for them to do it today...although 'supposedly' a few random people booked it. Not sure about any of that. I'm just hoping they also offer some good room discounts.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Har har, we're booked on a bounceback at FQ. I'm ccurious as to why the PO resorts are blocked...

I am shocked that POR is excluded, being that there are so many more rooms than FQ. I do think that too many people probably already booked POR ahead of time and that hurt their chances on POR being included. They only include the resorts in these offers that need to fill the rooms. POR is pretty popular. So everyone booking Riverside early with hopes of getting FD there, Disney simply did not need to offer FD there.

Upvote 0

Toveck

Please help me! I have a Disney Visa also and don't know how to get the free dining. Do I visa?

Just call the regular reservation line at (407) 939-1936 and tell them you're a Disney Visa card holder and would like the free dining. It might take you a while to get thru, hearing rumors that CM's are telling people there are over 400 in the call queue.

Upvote 0

wendysue

I got the 25% off room-only discount and bought tickets at UT before the price increase, so I still come out ahead even paying for our own food. Am glad that others will get the free dining, though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom