Free dining for Jan/Feb 2013???

MITCH 112198

Is there anyone out there waiting for free dining to be offered for Jan/Feb 2013 besides me?
We go to Disney every year on free dining times but always with a set of grandparents in tow, but this coming time in Feb 2013 we are going just the 4 of us. SOOOOOOOOOO excited...

MattyFresh

I am going in early January, and yes I am hoping and have my fingers crossed for free dining! First time going at this time, usually go in October, so not even sure if its offered during the time we will be there.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Upvote 0

wiigirl

I've never seen it offered in early Jan, but I could be wrong.

Me neither....but a girl can dream! :p

75.gif

Upvote 0

JulieDisneyFan

I went January 4-9 in 2011 and we had free dining then. We're going January 23-29, 2013 and hoping for free dining again. When we got free dining in 2011, it was released on August 16. Getting so excited!!!!!

Upvote 0

CB2@disney

We were there in Jan 2 or 3 years ago and the package then was free dining and a $500 gift card. that was the best deal we've ever had. We are going again in Jan this coming year... Dec31-Jan8. I'd love to see a package like this again...hey if we are all going to dream, lets dream BIG.

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I would be so happy if they had free dining for early January. I hope they release this offer soon so we know. (That is if they are planning on offering a free dining offer.) I am actually waiting for any discounts they announce for January. A good AP discount would also be nice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom