Free dining at POFQ

ChubbyK

Original Poster
I read somewhere that free dining wasn't offered at POFQ this past November ...I have a trip planned for November 2015 and was wondering if free dining will be offered...anyone stayed there during that month?......thanks everyone

Disneydreamer23

Last year I booked VIA a bounce back and stayed at CBR I was able to do POFQ but I heard the regular special they had very limited rooms so I would call as soon as the special comes out.

MissingDisney

If I recall correctly, POFQ was not included in the annual free dining promo at all last year. Maybe part of the bounce back promo, but not the other....

We never count on a promo for POFQ as apparently our fav resort has also become others favorite as well. No promos are needed to ensure occupancy at POFQ.

If you're banking on a promo for a trip and have your heart set on FQ, I'd recommend having a second choice ready.

ChubbyK

Original Poster
If I recall correctly, POFQ was not included in the annual free dining promo at all last year. Maybe part of the bounce back promo, but not the other....

We never count on a promo for POFQ as apparently our fav resort has also become others favorite as well. No promos are needed to ensure occupancy at POFQ.

If you're banking on a promo for a trip and have your heart set on FQ, I'd recommend having a second choice ready.

Well that just isn't good...Do you have any idea if Riverside was included?...May just have to go to another resort

MissingDisney

Yep. That is correct. Been that way for the last 2 years, I think. Same with room discounts. POR will be like 25% or something and POFQ is like 5%, if any at all. Confession...we still stay at POFQ! We may be willing to go back to CBR now that they have queen beds but.....we'll see. FQ is our fav ❤️

ChubbyK

Original Poster
Thank everyone...may just stay at Riverside instead of French Quarters...wanted to upgrade hotels this year but also get the free dining...french Quarters looked so much better

Dafid Duck

FQ was not part of the free dining offer last year. I believe it was later included in a pin code offer.

Last edited:

tmitch

Fq wasn't available at the free dining promotion last fall, but it was available during the fall bounce back for fall 2015.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom