Free Diners - Where you eating?

Computer Magic

Original Poster
I think this was posted but can't find it. Many are booking for their free dining. My free dining ADR is two weeks away...June 11th to be exact. SO where are you dining? Here is my list at the moment (subject to change)

Rose Crown
Japan
Le Cellier
SANAA
Yak and Yeti
Yachtsman Steak House

We are eating at Jiko but that is off the free dining plan.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'll be there at the same time as Free Dining, but using TiW instead [saved over $700 with room discount, easily covers my dining].

I'll be eating at Le Cellier, The Wave, Flying Fish Café, Cape May Café, Tony's Town Square, Boma, Jiko, Raglan Road and a whole bunch of breakfasts at Kona Café [gotta have our Tonga Toast! :slurp:]. All my ADRs done [except one at Kona Café] and got all the times I wanted! :sohappy: [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Computer Magic

Original Poster
I'll be there at the same time as Free Dining, but using TiW instead [saved over $700 with room discount, easily covers my dining].

I'll be eating at Le Cellier, The Wave, Flying Fish Café, Cape May Café, Tony's Town Square, Boma, Jiko, Raglan Road and a whole bunch of breakfasts at Kona Café [gotta have our Tonga Toast! :slurp:]. All my ADRs done [except one at Kona Café] and got all the times I wanted! :sohappy:
Great meals...
I hope to have the same success

lilclerk

The only definites on my list so far are Hoop Dee Doo, hoping for Le Cellier (first time!) and 50s Prime Time. We're thinking of trying LTT, Tusker House and Cape May for lunch or dinner. Other than that... clueless. I've been waiting for my friend/general park hours to help me decide.

PoppinsFan

We are going the end of August and were able to get ADR's for Teppan Edu, Mama Melroses's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Yak & Yeti, Raglan Road, Les Chefs de France, Le Cellier and Kona. We had to be flexible with our times, a couple of days we are eating dinner earlier than usual. The only one we couldn't seem to get booked was O'hanas. We have never been there and were hoping to give it a try-booked Kona instead. Good Luck with your ADR's-the computer system was down almost the whole day when I was trying to make ours. I would sit on hold for 30-45 minutes to be told they couldn't help me. Very frustrating. Enjoy your trip!!

I_heart_Tigger

We're doing CRT for my niece's 8th birthday dinner. I have all the ADR's that I'm planning to book and I got all the times I wanted.

besides the castle we have Spirit of Aloha (neice is in love with hula dancing...especially the boys that spin the fire), Coral Reef and 50's Prime Time.

We're debating on booking T-rex. I originally thought they didn't takes reservations but sounds like they do now. We usually save Downtown Disney for whichever night we want to take a more leisurely evening instead of the parks so I might not know until a day or two prior when we're going.

Anyone know what the chances are getting a res for 3 ppl at T-Rex if we call 1-2 days out? We're not fussy at all for eating times.

Computer Magic

Original Poster
We're doing CRT for my niece's 8th birthday dinner. I have all the ADR's that I'm planning to book and I got all the times I wanted.

besides the castle we have Spirit of Aloha (neice is in love with hula dancing...especially the boys that spin the fire), Coral Reef and 50's Prime Time.

We're debating on booking T-rex. I originally thought they didn't takes reservations but sounds like they do now. We usually save Downtown Disney for whichever night we want to take a more leisurely evening instead of the parks so I might not know until a day or two prior when we're going.

Anyone know what the chances are getting a res for 3 ppl at T-Rex if we call 1-2 days out? We're not fussy at all for eating times.
Can you use T-Rex for the Dining Plan? There are so many DTD that cannot be used because.

Beccone

We will be there the first week of free dining, didn't realize how tough getting ADR's was going to be, definitely had to be a little flexible when its came to times. We are going to Ohana's(breakfeast), Akershus, Crystal Palace, 50's Primetime, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's and Biergarten.

lbrad

Going in 3 weeks:sohappy:

Will be dining at: O'Hana's (6)
Le Cellier (6)
California Grill (DH & I)
CRT (DD & I)
Canceled Tusker House (for lunch) because I can't justify spending $24.99/person!!!!(party of 6) I don't like the "seasonal pricing" increase!!!

I_heart_Tigger

Can you use T-Rex for the Dining Plan? There are so many DTD that cannot be used because.

No you can't but since we have CRT and Spirit of Aloha each taking up 2 table service credits we plan on paying for two dinners at other places anyway...probably rainforest and T-rex with my adventure loving 8 year old niece.

I'm hoping that with the free dining on that we can get into to both of those without making reservations too far in advance

sjead

We are heading down the first day of free dining and going to the following: Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Yak & Yeti, Sci Fi Dine In, CRT Breakfast, Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package, Kona, 'Ohana (dinner), Le Celier, and Chef Mickeys. We got all of the ADRs we wanted except that we wanted Mama Melrose for Fantasmic dining and only Hollywood & Vine was available. We are excited to be trying Garden Grill, Yak & Yeti, Kona, and Le Celier for the first time this trip (and of course to enjoy some old favorites as well) !!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

disneygirl1

We arrive on 9/22 and are hoping to get the following: (cross your fingers for me everyone that we can get these! I can make my ADR's in a few weeks)

Character breakfast @ Cape May Cafe
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare for Cinderella's Gala Feast
Ohana Character breakfast
Le'Cellier

Lucky

From 8/23 to 8/31 we're doing these, with an asterisk on those we're doing for the first time:

Marrakesh*
Donald's Safari breakfast*
Cape May Cafe*
Spirit of Aloha dinner show*
1900 Park Fare character breakfast
LeCellier
Yak and Yeti*
Chef Mickey's breakfast

Computer Magic

Original Poster
From 8/23 to 8/31 we're doing these, with an asterisk on those we're doing for the first time:

Marrakesh*

Donald's Safari breakfast*

Cape May Cafe*

Spirit of Aloha dinner show*

1900 Park Fare character breakfast

LeCellier

Yak and Yeti*

Chef Mickey's breakfast

We arrive on 9/22 and are hoping to get the following: (cross your fingers for me everyone that we can get these! I can make my ADR's in a few weeks)

Character breakfast @ Cape May Cafe

Dinner @ Whispering Canyon

Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare for Cinderella's Gala Feast

Ohana Character breakfast

Le'Cellier

looks like a little competition for LeCellier :ROFLOL:

it's all good...

DisneyRunner

Our TS are:
Le Cellier
Ohana
Cape May
Raglan Road
Chef Mickey
Boma Breakfast and Dinner
Tusker House
Sanaa

Our CS are:
CSR Pepper Market
Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck Express
Captain Cook's (tonga toast):slurp:

sueuk

We go Sept 22nd. The plans are:

Flying Fish Cafe (2ts)
Le Cellier
Chefs de France
Coral Reef (lunch)
Raglan Road (before Cirque)
Artist Point (2ts)
Captains Grille
Yatchsman Steakhouse (2ts)
California Grill (2ts)
Hollywood & Vine (if we think a Fantasmic package is going to be worth it) or ?

CS - definates are Pecos Bills; Flame Tree BBQ; Liberty Inn; Mara; Earl of Sandwich and Hurricane Hannas.

We mostly eat around 8pm and the days when we haven't a TS we will either be off site or using CS meals up.

Computer Magic

Original Poster
9/9 - Sanaa -5:30

9/10 - Rose and Crown at 5:40pm

9/12 - Le Cellier at 6:45pm

9/13 - Yak and Yeti at 4pm

9/14 - Tokyo Dining a 5:30pm

9/15 - Yachtsman Steakhouse at 6:10pm

WDWmazprty

Here's our list:

Sunday, Sept 6: Crystal Palace 8:15 am
Monday, Sept 7: Boma 5:00pm
Tues, Sept 8: Le Cellier 6:15pm
Wed, Sept 9: Akershus 6:40pm
Thur, Sept 10: Sci Fi 3:00pm
Fri, Sept 11: Whispering Canyon 6:30pm
Sat, Sept 12: O'Hana 5:00pm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom