Free Airfare with Spirit Air

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
There web site is all jammed up from the number of hits they are getting today...and as of right now, 90% of there Sept 11th flights are booked......

I noticed that they only fly out of O'Hare here in Chicago.... *shudders*... I'll pay anything to avoid O'Hare...and fly in and out of Midway instead. ;)

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Here in New Jersey they fly out of Atlantic City. It is way better then Philadelphia International Airport. No traffic, free parking, and its never crowded.

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Here in New Jersey they fly out of Atlantic City. It is way better then Philadelphia International Airport. No traffic, free parking, and its never crowded.

I agree. Atalntic City is the best. There is no hasle like Newark. Its very easy going. I make my parents fly outta there because I always get myslef lost in Newark. I also think the service is superb comapired to Newark in A.C.

Susan

NowInc

When i heard about this yesterday...i went and got myself a flight...

..lets see who can guess where ;) (and nope..not WDW...its shorter for me to drive there)

Pioneer Hall

All the flights are sold out.

I was actually going to go to Disneyland for the day. Fly out in the middle of the night from here, and then come back really late that night. But when I checked they had nothing available.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
When i heard about this yesterday...i went and got myself a flight...

..lets see who can guess where ;) (and nope..not WDW...its shorter for me to drive there)

Atlantic City or Vegas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom