News FPs cancelled when Hotel room cancelled

FyreDansyr

Well, I was unfortunately effected by the new policy. I have a resort reservation and had managed to get a SDD fp for the end of my stay. It was only for me since I hadn't purchased a ticket for my mom yet. Well, I called to add my boyfriend to the reservation and they somehow managed to unlink me from my reservation. I didn't notice until I decided about a week later that I should probably set up fastpasses for everyone. I couldn't make any for myself and my SDD one was gone. After a few phone calls I was able to make fastpasses but didn't get another SDD one.

nickys

Premium Member
Well, I was unfortunately effected by the new policy. I have a resort reservation and had managed to get a SDD fp for the end of my stay. It was only for me since I hadn't purchased a ticket for my mom yet. Well, I called to add my boyfriend to the reservation and they somehow managed to unlink me from my reservation. I didn't notice until I decided about a week later that I should probably set up fastpasses for everyone. I couldn't make any for myself and my SDD one was gone. After a few phone calls I was able to make fastpasses but didn't get another SDD one.

Bummer. 😕

I guess though, to look on the bright side, if you were adding BF to the reservation then you might not have wanted to use the FP anyway? “I’ve got an FP for Slinky but you’ll have to wait in stand-by” - hmmm, not very diplomatic! Although your Mom could have used your band to ride it.

Trackmaster

Bummer. 😕

I guess though, to look on the bright side, if you were adding BF to the reservation then you might not have wanted to use the FP anyway? “I’ve got an FP for Slinky but you’ll have to wait in stand-by” - hmmm, not very diplomatic! Although your Mom could have used your band to ride it.

I would 100% do that though. Worst case scenario, just have him pound the app on the day of.

FyreDansyr

Bummer. 😕

I had to wait around for him to ride roller coasters all summer while I was pregnant. I'd totally ride one without him. Then he can wait in the line so we can do the rider swap and I'd ride it a second time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom