FP+ up for Christmas week

OswaldTheRabbit

Original Poster
Yesterday I popped on (I have been checking daily) and mine was finally open for Christmas week.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you need to make ressies!

Donal Duck

What day in December are you all arriving ?
I am checking in on Dec 27th but can't make FP+ yet.
I was able to change My Magic Bands.

Thanks.

Donald Duck.

Ariel484

What day in December are you all arriving ?
I am checking in on Dec 27th but can't make FP+ yet.
I was able to change My Magic Bands.

Thanks.

Donald Duck.
I arrive the day after you...I'm assuming you'll be able to get yours on Monday and my day will come Tuesday. :)

Donal Duck

For those of you that just made FP+ reservations, we you able to get the attractions you wanted and the time you wanted ?

Anyone reserve a show or parade ? I'm curious how that will work.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
For those of you that just made FP+ reservations, we you able to get the attractions you wanted and the time you wanted ?

Anyone reserve a show or parade ? I'm curious how that will work.

I was able to get Fantasmic! for Christmas week this morning, but no fireworks/shows other than that.

SyracuseOrange

I was able to get Fantasmic! for Christmas week this morning, but no fireworks/shows other than that.
I'd check back - my experience isn't Christmas, but still a decently busy time. I wasn't able to get Illuminations the night I'm planning on spending in EPCOT, but I checked back a few days later and there it was! People are changing their FP+s up until the last minute, so you might be able to snag a spot when it opens up.

Kbfarms

Some times were Ok and others I changed. The ones I changed most often were between 9-11. I want those times for walk on rides.

OswaldTheRabbit

Original Poster
I only had offers to FP+ Fantasmic. No other parade or fireworks were available.

We were fine with our times but aren't that picky. I will say I did switch a few because they were really close/overlapped with our ADRs and I would have been running to make them!

DisDadWoz

I was honestly really surprised and happy with this whole thing so far. (I'm still a little leery in that it all still needs to work when we get there) The times were pretty spot on to what we wanted for each day. I think I only really changed one they provided where it wasn't the best choice and that was because it was our last day and not going to be in the park all day. If it all works then we will get on everything we want, at times we normally would go, and not interfering with our dining. I'm happy, happy, happy!!!:happy:

Donal Duck

What attractions did you guys pick for the Magic Kingdom ?

There are a lot of attractions that have big lines (Splash Mt, Pitares Space Mt, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Winne the Pooh,Jungle Cruise...)

I'm definately picking Splash Mt. each day we are at the MK. That's everyone's favorite ride.
I'm thinking of switch the other 2 FP+ with different rides we are at the MK.

Can ayone confirm the number of FP+ you get per day ?
I believe it's 3 but I read something on another website saying they give you a bonus FP+ making it 4.

Thanks.

Donald Duck

durangojim

Just curious, did you already receive your magic bands? We're going in the middle of January and still trying to figure out how this works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom