FP+ selections with two different reservations

KTaylor

Original Poster
I have a reservation for 5 people and my brother has a reservation for 4 people. We have our accounts linked so that we can make plans together but does anyone know if its possible for me to make the FP+ selections for all 9 of us or do we have to do it by rooms and just try to get the same times?

Weather_Lady

I'm sure several people will vociferously correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that if you have him and his family on your "family" list as opposed to your "friends" list, you can make plans for them...

KTaylor

Original Poster
I am willing to try anything thank you! Do you know if its possible to change them from friends to family?

CaptainShortty

I am willing to try anything thank you! Do you know if its possible to change them from friends to family?

Yes, when you go to your family and friends link, click on the individual person and click the box that says "this person frequently travels with me". That will make them your "family".

When doing FP+ for everyone, make sure that each guest that has a MDX account is friends with everyone else that has an MDX account. Then, make sure that each person that is managed is also "friended". You can do this by the "invite through mutual friends" link on the Friends and Family page. Once each person has access to everyone else's accounts then you will be able to make FP+ for the whole group!

Hope that helps! Let me know if I can be of any other assistance!

KTaylor

Original Poster
Yes, when you go to your family and friends link, click on the individual person and click the box that says "this person frequently travels with me". That will make them your "family".

When doing FP+ for everyone, make sure that each guest that has a MDX account is friends with everyone else that has an MDX account. Then, make sure that each person that is managed is also "friended". You can do this by the "invite through mutual friends" link on the Friends and Family page. Once each person has access to everyone else's accounts then you will be able to make FP+ for the whole group!

Hope that helps! Let me know if I can be of any other assistance!

Thank you so much for giving me this information! I was able to take care of everyone's FP+ during my lunch with your help! thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom