FP for shows—is it necessary?

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Trip is MLKing weekend and through the week. Depending on your crowd calculator, crowds will be 8 or 3.
How vital is it to get a FP for, say, Beauty and the Beast or Indiana Jones?

9 hours until my FP window opens.

eliza61nyc

I wouldn't waste a fp for either. even during busy period when we got to the attraction a bit early we were able to get seated. we also don't have to be dead front and center.

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
We will be w an ECV although my Dad will be able to park it and walk. ( and he really needs to get up periodically anyway)
So, in theory, we can sit anywhere.
And my experience is that it is true that there are no bad seats in any WDW theater.

LUVofDIS

And my experience is that it is true that there are no bad seats in any WDW theater.

Not that you are wrong, I just feel that being towards the center at many of the shows improves it showing. The main focus tends to be centered.

The other bad seat is when a 6'9" person sits in front of you (a little exaggeration here), I have, on few occasions, a tall person sit in front of me blocking some of my view. The last time this happened was in September when we scored a last minute FP for Beauty and the Beast. The other bad seat would be a person wearing a medium to tall hat. other than the first, these are somewhat uncontrollable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom