FP Crash and booking more than 3 FPs.

Dwarful

Original Poster
OK. So today as soon as I heard about 7DMT being available I logged onto the website. All of my FP's, dining, everything was gone. We go May 31 - June 8. BUT it said I couldn't start making reservations until July 1st. So I logged out and logged back on. Then it let me book the MK FPs...here is the kicker....I picked my 3 choices for each day...but now it shows 4 FPs for all four family members on both MK days. I have been on eternal hold with WDW. I don't want to lose the 7DMT reservations. I printed all the pages of my plans. Should I leave things as they are? Has anyone else been assigned more than 3 FPs per day? I am really getting nervous. I have had a lot of problems with this whole new process. Thanks for any info.

jlsHouston

OK. So today as soon as I heard about 7DMT being available I logged onto the website. All of my FP's, dining, everything was gone. We go May 31 - June 8. BUT it said I couldn't start making reservations until July 1st. So I logged out and logged back on. Then it let me book the MK FPs...here is the kicker....I picked my 3 choices for each day...but now it shows 4 FPs for all four family members on both MK days. I have been on eternal hold with WDW. I don't want to lose the 7DMT reservations. I printed all the pages of my plans. Should I leave things as they are? Has anyone else been assigned more than 3 FPs per day? I am really getting nervous. I have had a lot of problems with this whole new process. Thanks for any info.

I don't know what you should do but you have your print outs. WHen you check in go to a ticket booth at any park and they should be able to fix any FP not really showing up on their system. I am not sure if the concierge can do it but any park should be able to.

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks. I don't know why the MK is showing four rides with all four of us booked for the same rides together. I picked three and it gave me four.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom