Fox Properties at Disney parks

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Night at the Museum should be a mini-land. A family coaster (like Mummy), a Mystic Manor like ride, a restaurant in the main hall, outdoor climb-on playground, and a big interior lobby with queues for all the rides and restaurant. It would be fine for DHS, though it would be the third LPS there. Or, it can be in World Nature (if it's a Museum of Natural History).
That would be amazing! Disney needs to hire you right away! :)

Skipper2

Night at the Museum should be a mini-land. A family coaster (like Mummy), a Mystic Manor like ride, a restaurant in the main hall, outdoor climb-on playground, and a big interior lobby with queues for all the rides and restaurant. It would be fine for DHS, though it would be the third LPS there. Or, it can be in World Nature (if it's a Museum of Natural History).
Penguin, I'm gonna steal that idea and use it in Planet Coaster along with the fireworks viewing area stuff. I have the perfect location for the Night at the Museum expansion at the MK and Disney already did the site survey and designed the new building to house it in. Too bad I'm going to take away all of the backstage area south of tomorrowland and east of main street USA except for the food loading and disposal stuff to make room for your Mystic Manor and Dinner venue.

Last edited:

Goofy213

No one has mentioned this movie yet, and I'm not quite sure where it would fit in, but being this was a company based only a couple hours south of Disney in Florida, I wouldn't mind seeing a Greatest Showman attraction. The obvious answer would be a stage show. Prehaps move Indy to Animal Kingdom and put the Greatest showman in the stunt show theater at Studio's. That why you could utilize the height and preform all the aerial stunt work needed for a circus preformance. This would be great if they could bring back a little bit of Barnum and Bailey back to florida, seeing how Venice Florida was the winter home for them for decades.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Penguin, I'm gonna steal that idea and use it in Planet Coaster along with the fireworks viewing area stuff. I have the perfect location for the Night at the Museum expansion at the MK and Disney already did the site survey and designed the new building to house it in. Too bad I'm going to take away all of the backstage area south of tomorrowland and east of main street USA except for the food loading and disposal stuff to make room for your Mystic Manor and Dinner venue. View attachment 410341
Ok can Disney please do this! :D

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This would be a great addition to Magic Kingdom due to the fact that EPCOT is getting a lot of attention in the coming years.

MK is overcrowded. Adding more attractors would only attract more people to it and make it even more overcrowded. The other three parks need significant additions in order to entice people away from the MK (or at least, only go there once per trip).

Bocabear

So which attraction isn’t a ride: Ratatouille or GotG?

It’s also getting 3 new shows in WS, a massive renovation of the Icon ride and 2 new night shows, and that’s still ignoring the structural stuff.
do you work for Disney?Yes, I forgot Ratatouille... From what I read, the one night time show is an interim until the other night time show is ready...and of course all of these are replacement for an existing night time show... So there is no net gain except maybe it is a fresh show...and no, I do not consider a fireworks show a new attraction...It is part of the updating that should happen every decade at least anyway.
So, sorry, 2 new attractions....

scottieRoss

do you work for Disney?Yes, I forgot Ratatouille... From what I read, the one night time show is an interim until the other night time show is ready...and of course all of these are replacement for an existing night time show... So there is no net gain except maybe it is a fresh show...and no, I do not consider a fireworks show a new attraction...It is part of the updating that should happen every decade at least anyway.
So, sorry, 2 new attractions....
Hey BocaBear, lets count.
New Guardian's cosmic rewind
New Rat ride
New spaceship earth ride
New poppins ride
Epcot forever
Harmonius
New China show
New Canada show
New Moana attraction

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Hey BocaBear, lets count.
New Guardian's cosmic rewind
New Rat ride
New spaceship earth ride
New poppins ride
Epcot forever
Harmonius
New China show
New Canada show
New Moana attraction

So one net new ride and the Moana thing, whatever it turns out to actually be. And for the record, there has been no “Poppins ride” announced yet. Everything else is a replacement.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey, remember how we all rag on DHS for having the same old stale shows of Indy, Mermaid, and Belle? And how we clamor for a new show as a good thing?

So, since when is Epcot putting in new shows for the lagoon (2 of them), three circlevisions, the movie at The Land, and a new story for SSE suddenly things that Disney doesn't get credit for?

People clamor for a newer, better Figment. So, if that happens will people rolls their eyes since there's "no net gain"?

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
MK is overcrowded. Adding more attractors would only attract more people to it and make it even more overcrowded. The other three parks need significant additions in order to entice people away from the MK (or at least, only go there once per trip).
Maybe they could put Night at the museum at DHS. Maybe behind tower of terror where the cars show is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom