Fox and Sky will cost 20 billion more, 74 billion total

seascape

Original Poster
The deal is even bigger and will give Disney the ability to stream a full load of services. With their current channels along with Fox's they have just about all the entertainment most people would want. The only thing missing is news, but with the addition of Sky, they get Sky news so adding that with ABC news they can even offer a 24 hour news channel.

Then using the best technology they can offer advertising to directed to individual customers. This would increase margins because adverisers will pay more per view if they know more about the customers. I have no problem with internet ads directed towads me and would have no problem with that happening with Hulu.

This merger is huge and the more I look at it, the more I like it. I am a Yankee fan and would live to have the option of getting the YES network and not paying more for ANY, since I have hated the.Mets since they gave up on Tom Seaver the second time.

Edit to add that I get CNBC for free with my TD Ameritrade account so I don't need any other news channels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom