Fourth of July Fireworks

culturenthrills

Original Poster
I know that MK does special fireworks for the 4th and the 3rd. On the 4th does Illuminations at Epcot have a special 4th of July tag after the regular show? And has anyone seen the Studios fireworks that they do on the 4th? Are they good or just ok?

WDW Monorail

Epcot had an amazing tag last year. I'm not sure if it will be the same this year since they celebrated 230 years of American Independence last year. Studios also has a very nice show.

goodolgm

Epcot does indeed have a 4th of July tag, and the video of last year's is AWESOME. I hope they keep the same tag this time around...I've seen both online and they look to be worth going out of your way for.

Check out MK's on the third, the crowd, while sizeable, isn't as jammed into the park as it is on the fourth.

I can't speak for MGM...but knowing how Disney does fireworks, I'm sure it's impressive as well.

culturenthrills

Original Poster
Epcot does indeed have a 4th of July tag, and the video of last year's is AWESOME. I hope they keep the same tag this time around...I've seen both online and they look to be worth going out of your way for.

Check out MK's on the third, the crowd, while sizeable, isn't as jammed into the park as it is on the fourth.

I can't speak for MGM...but knowing how Disney does fireworks, I'm sure it's impressive as well.

Thanks

Figment82

I saw Epcot's show last year in person, and let me tell you - I have never seen/heard so many fireworks going off at one time. It sounded like a machine gun going off. No wonder it's nickname is "WW3"!

If this year's show is anything like last year's (and I hope it is since I will be there again) it will be nothing short of amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom